From the beginning of year, CIYA initiated to publish its association newsletter. This main objective is to disseminate and inform its members and communities about its work and association progress. This also use for education for youth and indigenous peoples communities regarding issues affected them.
After it was finalized to publish its active members in Phnom Penh agreed to name as “Indigenous and Socio-economic Development” and it contents:
- About the Cambodia Indigenous Youth Association,
- Indigenous Youth Participation in Public Education Sector,
- Hot News,
- Seeking Support for Indigenous Student, Schoolboy and girl to Access Education,
- Successful Life Sharing in Education and Working Professional,
- Indigenous Peoples Culture,
- Indigenous Peoples Rights in Participating Social Development,
- Advice by Mrs. Mane Yun, Board of Director to its members and indigenous Student,
- Constructive Opinion for Successful Life and,
- Transitional Song, Poem, and other.